One of the best things about dogs is that there are different types of dogs for different people. If you're looking for a fellow couch potato, these breeds are the ones to raise a paw to Netflix nights, have a solid appreciation for the snooze button, and will be right there with you if and when you decide to turtle walk that 5k.
1. Tibetan Terrier - Tibetan Terriers do not demand a high level of daily exercise but do enjoy occasional outdoor activity.
2. Pug - Pugs aren't natural athletes and are only somewhat active.
3. Maltese - The Maltese is the classic lapdog, and is only somewhat active.
4. Basset Hound - Basset Hounds are known (and loved) for their low-key, laid-back, lazy personalities.
5. Havanese - This breed is only somewhat active, but is very friendly and likes to socialize.
6. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - Cavies are small and quiet when it comes to activity.
7. Neapolitan Mastiff - These wrinkly pups are known for being placid, lumbering, giants.
8. Pekingese - The Pekingese is a stubborn lap dog that isn't overly playful.
9. Great Pyrenees - These big, white, fluffers make for calm and gentle guardians.
10. English Toy Spaniel - The English Toy Spaniel enjoys a life of leisure, and was historically the lapdog for English royalty.
11. Clumber Spaniel - The Clumber Spaniel is a large mellow breed that makes for a calm and patient friend.
12. Brussels Griffon - This velcro dog enjoys relaxing with their owner or going on a nice walk.
13. Cocker Spaniel - Cockers are only somewhat active and make for a great family dog to have around the house.
14. Bernese Mountain Dog - While these gentle giants enjoy outdoor activity, they are calm and mellow at home.