Ah, spring. Birds trill a happy song, flowers bloom, and the smell of cut grass permeates the neighborhood. Who can resist the allure of a freshly mowed lawn? Certainly not these dinguses.
1. “Were you just playing in the grass?”
2. Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Fresh Cut Grass™.
3. This puppy just found out what a lawn mower does, and he whole-heartedly approves.
4. Saidie’s very into DIY. She made her chic green socks herself. Thanks for noticing!
5. “My fur? Well, let’s see, I’d describe it as tan and white, accented with natural pops of fluorescent green.”
6. Simon is rehearsing his costume for St. Patrick’s Day next year, that’s all.
7. The Marilyn Monroe of grass stains.
8. Lola wanted to add a dash of punk to her senior portrait.
9. “Ahh, crap. There’s still some green on the back of my paws, isn’t there?”
10. She was simply helping mom in the garden. Nothing to see here. Move along.
11. Forget Puss in Boots. Meet Pup in Green Boots.
12. This Pittie is making a subtle nod to his favorite country, Ireland.
13. “Me? On the lawn? Well, I never…”
14. This inventor has been tinkering with a 100% organic, fur-safe dye. It’s going really well so far.
15. Meet the protagonist of Harry Pupper and the Chamber of Grass Stains.
16. You wouldn’t like Hulk Puppy when he’s angry.